Tuesday, July 03, 2007

Small steps

I guess (and hope) that by cranking out some of the smaller things, the bigger things will start to fall in to place. Day 2 has not exactly been an inspirational success.

I managed to push through a document for clearance a day ahead of schedule.

I sorted and collated a batch of emails ready for electronic filing and archival. It fell over at the last hurdle as I'm incorrectly assigned in the system so I can't actually file them until records management fix it. Of course, I couldn't get the right people on the phone at all today. *sigh*

On the other hand, I started a new project using "My Maps" on Google Maps, although I am not in a position to give any further details on that one.

At home I started filling out a few bank forms but I don't think I have all the information I need at hand. I thought I might get this one finished tonight but now I don't think so.

The garden planning continues. Slowly.

Like I said, small steps. Very small steps.

No comments: