Wednesday, July 04, 2007

Day 3. Urgh.

This is proving to be as difficult as I thought it would be, which is a bit pathetic when you think about it. Surely it shouldn't be too difficult to achieve one thing a day.

The interesting thing is that the more I think "What am I going to get done today?", the more I notice things that really need to be done, and done much sooner rather than the later that I have become accustomed to.

Today I sorted out the electronic archival/filing system once and for all and was able to clear one entire file document backlog. It might not seem like much, but proper record keeping is an important thing.

I've spent most of these evening battling with technical difficulties while conversing with Ebay Live Help through their web-based chat. That took hours (their server kept bumping me) which meant that I didn't achieve much of anything else. Urgh.

I have got to get more organised or this is going to be an embarrassing 30 days.

No comments: