Thursday, July 19, 2007

Day 18: Fuzzy

Today has been another one of those strange days. I printed off a bunch of stuff that will eventually be placed on my most important file. I need to finish off the printing tomorrow and then do the whole date order thing before I do the big hole punching deal, and top it off with some "folioing" (which means I have to manually number each page). I achieved something, that much is clear. Whether it's all I could have achieved is another thing altogether.

I think my work is expanding to fill the available time, which is becoming frustrating. I can't wait for Parliament to sit again. Then the crunch will be back on.

I now have another copy of the financial forms we need to fill out. That's on the list for tomorrow. Tonight, I need to go to bed.

No comments: