Tuesday, July 10, 2007

Day 9: More bleh



I am now officially under doctor's orders to do nothing for the rest of the week. This is a good thing, I guess, as it means I can rest and sleep and get healthy. It does make it difficult to stay productive when you have no energy and no pressure to keep moving.

I'm sure I'll survive.

I'm halfway through the CD sorting I was going to do yesterday but didn't (I went to bed early instead and slept solidly for nearly 10 hours - woo!). If it turns out I haven't seen the Gilmore Girls episode currently on the TV, I will do some more garden research.

Oh, and we now have a new shredder, bought while I spent 2.5 hours in the waiting room at the doctors. I love my wife.


Down with the sickness originally posted to Flickr by Mayr. Used under a Creative Commons BY 2.0 licence.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

going to bed early and getting 10 hours sleep is nearly 2 days worth of achievement... for me.. with no son..

well done :)