Monday, July 16, 2007

Day 15: Weird accomplishments

After being home sick for a week, today was catch up day. I only had about 50 emails to work through, although I did need to action or think about almost all of them. This took the bulk of the day to work through. I also knocked off a handful of errands in my lunch hour and early afternoon. A busy day productively spent, although I don't know that I really achieved anything. Like I said, weird accomplishments.

Some shredding will be in order tonight, the perfect task for ad breaks.

Tonight I'm baking a cake. Ask me why tomorrow.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

somebody's having a birthday?

regardless.. i thought i'd give you the random present of lots of blog comments :) I know it's nice to know others hear these crazy thoughts sometimes.

My work day was far less productive. I arrived planning to nail down the permission system in the app i'm writing, and got an email about 10am kicking me up the butt about a document review from a few weeks ago (to be fair on me, i'm just a stakeholder providing input, so whether i answer is just up to whether i care enough) So i decided i cared, and spent the rest of the day nutting out what the doc meant, cross referencing the last 2 versions of it to see what, if anything, had changed, and trying to devise a response that covered opinions from about a dozen people who don't care enough to give them, but really should.

soooo.. i achieved nothing too :)

but maybe tomorrow. I did manage to make dinner for the girl, and call my folks. and ask dad about the numbers on my 1960s camera. and finally catch up on your blog.