Wednesday, July 18, 2007

Day 17: Tax-o-rama


The less said about work the better. Things are moving along, but slowly. Filing is getting done, gradually. It could be done faster, and therein lies my issues with my own motivation. I'm slipping back into old habits and inefficient work practices again. I think I will need to re-evaluate how I'm going about this in the workplace. Hmmm, should be fun.

Tonight, however, I've started doing something that most people hate, but I love to do as early as I can and get over and done with. I have begun my taxes. Woo! Sadly, the main reason I love doing my taxes is that I use the eTax system.

Yes, I enjoy doing my taxes because I can geek it up while doing it.

Tax Time originally posted to Flickr by Scot. Used under a Creative Commons BY-SA 2.0 license.

No comments: