Thursday, July 05, 2007

Day 4: I'll keep this quick

I'm trying to keep my online time to the bare minimum tonight so I'm keeping this short and sweet.

I've done twice as much filing today as I did yesterday. The more I do, the easier it gets. It helps that we're a bit light on for work (although as usual, something comes in late in the day so I can't get away early) so I can spend some time on this. I also updated a couple of documents for clearance once Parliament sits again in a few weeks time. Finally, my little mapping project is now in maintenance mode ie I only need to update it when new information comes to hand. Yay! Friday is a traditionally slow time so with a bit of luck, I could knock over the bulk of the rest and still knock off a wee bit early.

I won't be achieving anything else today, unless cuddle time counts as an achievement. In fact, I've now decided it does.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

cuddle time definitely counts.
as does significant research on anything.

as does battling ebay live without giving up on your 30 day project.