Thursday, October 26, 2006

Taking better pics

There's some great tips here for . Some of my favourites:
  • tilt the camera
  • get up close, don't use the zoom
  • stop looking through the viewfinder (you'll have more fun this way)
  • turn off the flash (the difference can be amazing).

I know that for the photos of our trip to Tasmania, the ones I liked the best were ones where I went for different perspectives or just snapped off a quick shot without thinking too much.

I'll post my favourite Tassie photos later, but they're all in our .

1 comment:

smp said...

I'm not sure what ISO speed is. I'll have to look it up.

I have found that turning the flash off makes a huge difference as it allows more colours in to the photos. The only probably is I don't have a steady hand so it can be difficult to take photos that aren't blurry.