Saturday, October 28, 2006

I hate being sick...

It's weird. I get sick maybe once a year (twice at most). I generally complain about this because it means I don't get time off work. Problem is, when I do get sick, I complain about endlessly. In fact, I'm so pathetic and needy and whiny when I get sick that my wife usually can't take more than a day of it (two at most) before telling me I must be feeling better and shouldn't I be going back to work now?

Right now, I'm sick. Sore throat, dripping sinuses, aching back and neck and pretty cranky (actually, that last one is true on just about any given day). I've got an assignment due in just over a week, but that can wait until tomorrow.

I hate being sick. Bleh.

powered by performancing firefox

1 comment:

smp said...

I'm really over this being sick thing. I have managed to infect the rest of the family as well, despite my best efforts. At least my wife and the boy don't seem to have been hammered as bad as I have been, which is a small blessing I guess.