Wednesday, September 18, 2002

Well, home sick again. I kept waking myself up during the night with my coughing, and I couldn't stop coughing this morning either. My throat was raw and my voice all scratchy from the abuse my cold has been dishing out.

I tried to get ready for work and go this morning. I got up at the normal time, I ate my breakfast, I had a shave and a shower. I just couldn't stop coughing and I was starting to get all achy in my joints. After I rang work to say I wouldn't be coming in (again), I went back to bed and slept for like another three or four hours. I felt so good after that. There's no way around it though, I need to be at work tomorrow, cold or no cold. I've got too much to do to take another day off work.

I roughly finished a new track Monday and yesterday. It can temporarily be found here [home.connexus.net.au/~smperris]. Just follow the link (there is only one on the page).

My girl comes down to visit me in just under a week. Yay! I can't wait. I may have mentioned this before but it has been far too long.

No comments: