Monday, September 16, 2002

Cold's suck. In fact, they blow as well. They suck, and they blow, all at the same time. Of course, instead of lying in bed, recovering after being sent home from work ("There's nothing that can't wait - go home and get better...and don't rush back either! You'll only make yourself sicker!" - I work with some really nice, cool, people), I'm logged on, checking email, updating my blog. I need help, I really do.

The very temporary link for my first ever song is here [www.autodafe.net]. Autodafe, one of the denizens of KVR, kindly offered me some space on his server for the purposes of this month's competition. When my registration with mp3.com comes through, I'll have a more permanent home.

I'm currently putting the finishing touches on my second ever track. Hopefully, I'll have a link for that soon too.

Weird thought for the day: have you ever sat there and felt the bones on your face? I mean, felt around, worked out what was bone, what was cartilage, where the cavities would be, what your skull would look like petrified and on a shelf somewhere? It's weird, but kinda cool. I was doing this because I was trying to relieve the pressure in my sinuses (once again, suck and blow) and it struck me - our faces are freaky.

Oh, and btw...
*wave EBE*
Hope you had a good party man. Sorry I couldn't be there...

No comments: