Friday, August 18, 2006

Non-photo #1: Redux

The shopping trolley I wrote about earlier is still there, many weeks later. Maybe it's too hard to get out of the tree.

Before my computer went tits up a while back, I managed to squeeze off a few shots that then sat on my camera until the computer was fixed and I could download them. The story didn't make much sense written down, and I'm not convinced the photos help, but I just had to give credit where it was due.

The bus stops are probably about 8 feet high. It's going to take a little bit of effort to climb up on top of one. It's going to take a lot more effort to haul a shopping trolley up on to the roof.






This photo should give you an idea of both the height of the trolley from the ground as well as the distance between the tree and the top of the bus stop. That must have taken a hell of a lot of work to wedge that trolley in properly. I wouldn't be surprised if it took two or three attempts.





And finally, so you can see just how firmly wedged that trolley is...


I wonder just how long this trolley is going to stay up there. Installation art at its finest!








1 comment:

Lenina said...

Now that, I must say, is quite interesting.