Friday, June 25, 2004

Thank you QANTAS

Just a brief note to publicly thank the Qantas staff who were working at the customer service desk of the Canberra Airport Departure Lounge on Wednesday morning. I was heading up to Brisbane for my grandmother's funeral to be held that afternoon but unfortunately there were lengthy delays due to fog surrounding Canberra. The Qantas staff did everything they could to try and get me to Brisbane in time to make the funeral, including finding me a Business Class seat on a different flight that, if everything went to plan, would get me to Brisbane in plenty of time.

Unfortunately it was not to be. There were several more delays and I only just missed the service. Qantas did all they could though, and I certainly appreciated the efforts of their staff, who made a very stressful day just a little bit less stressful.

Thank you Qantas.

(post edited 25-6-04, 20:18, to fix some links)

No comments: