Friday, June 11, 2004

Complete absence of Idol Update despite promise.

World shocked (despite the fact that no one reads this)

More at 11...

Um, the promised update on the Idol experience (or "Freezing my Tits Off for Love - the Australian Idol Experience" - I haven't decided which title is catchier) obviously hasn't happened yet. I'm slack, I know, but it's not like there is anyone reading this to get on my case about it. I'll do it soon. I will. Honest.

Random link time - XT HQ EnergyXT rocks! This little piece of software is a whole buttload of fun. One of the best things I ever bought. Actually, I got it free because I was a registered owner of it's predecessor Massiva (a screenshot of which can still be found here). Demo is almost fully functional (won't reload saved .ext projects until registered) and that alone is fun to play with. Go on, you know you want to.

1 comment:

smp said...

Just testing the comments section. Doesn't seem to be a very easy to find function though. I don't think clicking on the date (that also servers as a permalink) is very intuitive.

Oh well.