Monday, March 05, 2007

Ouch. It hurts.

Yesterday I managed to jam a sharp piece of plastic deep under my left thumb nail. This morning it hurt so much I had to battle to do the buttons on my shirt up using only one (some how, and I'm not sure how, I seem to use my left thumb quite heavily in the button-doing-up process, which doesn't make much sense when I think about but there you are).

I have now developed a deeper appreciation for using slivers of bamboo under the fingernails for "information gathering". It really hurts and leaves behind very little splatter to clean off the walls.

Starry Starry Bamboo Mandala Originally uploaded by brainsik. Used under a Creative Commons license.

3 comments:

Lenina said...

This post hurt me. I'm rubbing my poor thumbnails as we speak.

Anonymous said...

as you can see i had some pain of my own. I came here hunting for .. here.. and instead found yet another shared experience. You and I are too much alike my friend :|

smp said...

Dude! Good to see you.

For two people who have spent precious little time together over the last few years, we seem to share so much.

Be afraid.

;>